Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fiverr Domination First Results

This day is the fifth day of my "Fiverr Domination" knowledge applying. In only 5 days I got a results. Today I made 3 sales worth 50 dollars, 2 x $20 + 1 x $10. The returning of my investment book investment is 400% in only 5 days.

"Download Fiverr Domination"


In my previous post I mentioned that this blog will be my history log of my Fiverr journey. I will do all my best to help my readers to achieve success too. Even if I get 1 sale I will make a post here. I was fascinating by my friend who was kind enough to share with me his Fiverr success and to tell me about the resources he used to achieve the results. I will try to repeat his success but I will share everything with my readers.

In only 5 days of my starting I made 3 sales worth $50 from a gig that is not something special. It is an ordinary gig, about web scraping. Check my gig and you will see that it's not something special but it started to make money.

In the moment I am reading another book recommended by my friend but I will share it in one of my next posts because I want to finish my reading and to apply the knowledge to see if there will be some results.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to update my statistics. New sale just came. Fiverr Domination results are coming from day to day. Today $70 earnings. It's wonderful.

See the newest statistics!

You can see that the new sales is actually other gig, data entry service.

No comments:

Post a Comment